SOLO 400w LED Grow Light
The SOLO 400 led grow light is our best seller of 2015-2018, which use top Cree cxa2540 cob and Bridgelux 5w leds to output best spectrum for plants growing. Its actual power consumption is around 360w, covering 4'x3' grow area, its PPFD performance can beat any other grow lights at the same power draw on market. Now we also have cree cxb3070 cob for people to choose.
SOLO 400 LED Grow Light
- The First launched cob led grow light on market in 2015
COB LED Grow Light using CREE CXA 2540/CREE CXB 3070
Best Coverage for 4'x3'/120cm x 90cm footprint
Equivalent to 600W HPS/HID/MH for energy saving
Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with Optimum 12 bands wavelength output
Absolut Full Spectrum/ Extreme Veg Spectrum/ Extreme Bloom Spectrum for growers to choose
Veg & Bloom Switchable LED Grow Light for different grow stage
Best PAR output with best PPFD to beat any other lights at the same power draw
- 90 degree and 160 degree optic lens for flexible lighting coverage
- UL Drivers for longer lifespan and better MTBF
- Quiet fans to make less noise
- Thicker Heat Sink Reduces Heat by over 50% vs Others
- Custom Designed Vents for optimal Air Flow
- Daisy Chain Link Feature Allows up to four Lights on one Cord
- Environmentally friendly (No Mercury)
- Six foot Power Cord in 110v US with 220v and International Plugs Available
- Global Free Shipping
- 5 years warranty
LED Configuration (Standard)
- 2 x 50w Cree CXA 2540 COB
- 126 x 5w Bridgelux LEDs (single chip)
- Total Coverage 5′ x 4′/150cm x 120cm
- Core Coverage 4′ x 3′/120cm x 90cm
- Veg Power Draw: 110w
- Bloom Power Draw: 260w
- Full Power Draw: 360w
- Input Voltage: AC 100-270V
- 22″L x 14.2″W x 3.5″H/56cm x 36cm x 8.5cm
- Weight: 19.8lbs/9kg
- 1 x SOLO 400 LED Grow Light
- 1 x 6ft power cord with international plug
- 1 x 6ft extension cord (daisy chain cord)
- 2 x flat cob glass lens
- 2 x hanging kits
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
- Horticulture LED Grow Lighting
- Artificial LED Grow Lighting
- Greenhouse LED Grow Lighting
- Hydroponics LED Grow Lighting
- Medical plants LED Grow Lighting
- Indoor LED Grow Lighting